We buy houses in California. If your California home is facing a foreclosure and you wish to avoid it, or if you just need to sell the house in California fast for another reason (you inherited a home, you are relocating and need to sell, you lost your job, the agent can’t sell your property, etc.), then one of the best options that you can consider is thinking about finding someone to buy your Southern California house for cash.
By doing this, you will not only profit by improving your credit rating but also get extra money into your account. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial life, will remain untainted since you will settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from your sale in other projects. However, you have to study the prevailing market conditions; that is, find out factors that are likely to influence the value of your home before getting ready to sell it. Remember: When your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating.
Buy My House For Cash In California: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell a California home fast to someone else with a “buy my California house for cash” mentality is to come up with a game plan.
Your real estate agent should help you come up with this. Be sure to negotiate with your lender as you contact an agent who is well informed regarding the sale of such properties in your area. The agent should have the latest report on property values in order to help you quote the right price for your house.
1. How Fast Do You Need Your Home In CA To Sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time, you have more options open to you.
If you have less time, your options are a bit fewer, but you still have great options out there.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less time than that), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. You’ll likely have to try to sell the property yourself (if you know how to) or sell your property to local professional homebuyers in CA like Premier Property Buyers (you can call us at 949-356-6763 and we can make you a fast, fair, all-cash offer on your California property). The fastest way to sell your property fast is simply selling your house for cash.
2. How Much Do You Need Your California House To Sell For?
Note that above, it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your home for full retail, but you have to sell it fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent, determine what you need to get out of your house sale.
That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling.
Selling to a cash homebuyer in CA can be a great option. If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission, you may need to look at selling the house FSBO or getting an offer from a local real estate home buying company like us to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up.
On the flip side, if you need near-full retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer who can pay that price to come along, list your property on the MLS. If you don’t have the time, consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (We can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look Into Your Options For Your Home In CA And Take Action!
Like I’ve mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “Yes!” when you ask them to “buy my California house for cash”, the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those, look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your California house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 5-6% in commissions on the sale, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / Home Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can purchase your California house in as little as 7 days. And we don’t charge any commissions or fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now, call us today at (949) 356-6763 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater“, or you’re in or nearing foreclosure, your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
Sell My House In California
There are several reasons you may be thinking, “Buy my California house for cash – please, let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your home for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for CA home buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house in CA fast and get top dollar.